We are looking to fill a position with a new member for our customer service team!
As you know Made590 is a Sydney based label with a retail store in Newtown. We’re looking for an experienced sales staff member for a permanent casual retail position 2-3 days a week with a mixture of weekday and weekend work. If you feel like you are the perfect person for this role but have different availability please still get in contact as we are always after finding the most perfect person for our team. Weekend availability is a must. This position is a long term role where the intention is to stay a part of Made590 for twelve months plus.
Most likely 1 or 2 weekdays and 1 weekend day must be made available. Please note there is opportunity for this role to grow. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss further.
At Made590 we are especially well
known for our high level of customer service. We love what we make & help
our customers find their perfect pieces for their wardrobe is what we are all
about. Having a background & interest in what we do at Made590 will be a
big benefit for the successful applicant.
Our new team member must be approachable, friendly, reliable, LOVE to chat and enthusiastic about working in a small business dedicated to locally made clothing and independent design.
A little More about the role:
- Long term position with room to grow within your role
- Friendly and supportive working environment, with a small dedicated team
- Interactive customer service role with a focus on clothing sales
- a sales based role in the store, as well as behind the scenes stock work and general allrounder in many facets of Made590.
- We require someone who is available at least one weekday and one day on weekends, with the option of more shifts down the track and depending on availability.
- This job will include working as part of a team some days and independently on others.
Retail experience is necessary, but you will be provided with training for all aspects of your position at made590. Computer knowledge is preferred, and if you’ve worked on a POS or Vend system, even better!
A passion for Australian made clothing and fashion in general is also a bonus, as is existing knowledge of our store and what we do here. If you are looking for a fun, varied retail job with lots of perks and a lovely dedicated customer base, this might be the job for you
To apply for this position please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the header Customer Service Position. Please include an original cover letter and CV.